family, Life, Photography

Show Don’t Tell

Not much to say this morning.  It is hot and sticky to the point that I am sticking to my old desk and when I pull my hand away the stain from the wood comes with it.  The AC in the living room over heated it’s power cord last night and took the power out of 3/4 of the house.  Once we got power back then I plugged into a power strip.  It tried to melt the power strip.  So the only working AC is in the bedroom.  That is closed off to us right now because Chris is asleep.  So today’s post is gonna be photos.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s