There is a thick fog this morning. It very much reflects how I feel mentally. So much going on and so much panic from everyone. Mixture of right information and wrong information, what do you chose? Everything in a limbo. Chris has a fever so we will be staying home from now on. I am hoping we can get someone to get groceries and leave them if needed. We should be good for a bit. I hope Moose doesn’t get worse because I have no idea how to get him seen by a vet let alone pay for it. He did eat all his breakfast so that is a step in the right direction. Having Moose sick too is wearing on my heart. He is my baby.
So now what? We can’t/won’t be tested unless it gets bad. At that point admission to the hospital might happen. It is frustrating not knowing. But nothing we can do. So we wait. I am not a good wait-er. I will try to be busy around the house and yard. I can clean out my car. It won’t take very long but it needs to be done (I keep a backpack with a change of clothes and other keep me warm gear in the car during the winter months incase of emergency). I could roller blade with the kids in the garage. It is still cool and damp from yesterday’s rain. I have been reading a lot but I need to keep the kids active too. So I try to find a balance. They are pretty good at letting me slough off.
I truly don’t know what to write. I am anxious about the future. I don’t want to be treated like a pariah if I tell people. But it’s not like we are associating with anyone anyway. And we don’t know what is wrong (in my heart of hearts I think it is the nasty but I am trying to remain hopeful) only that something is.
Ok well I suppose I should wrap this up. I just seem to be staring at the screen now. I hope all of you and yours stay safe! Thank you so much for reading!