Creativity, Dogs, Learning, Life, Nature, Thinking, Writing

Weather vs Whether (or Not)

We are under a storm warning (nice bright red banner) until 7pm tonight. It has been snowing non-stop for quite a while now (even if it looks like it has stopped the snowflakes just get so tiny you need to squint to see them, but they are falling nonetheless).  Wind has been really strong as well.  A bit messy on the roads from all accounts.  I’m glad I only have less than a mile to go to work.  With the storm I am willing to bet nothing will be going out until next week.  The trucks can drive in it but they will get stuck in the lot trying to pick up the vehicles.

So another day of reading and writing is planned.  I did get my word count done and sent in yesterday and I made puppy treats.  Laundry and dishes have been done.  Only dishes need to be put away.  I even got the kitchen swept and trash put out.  I was able to get more reading on my review book (I read while batches of treats were cooking) but not much on the writing front.  Two pages in my journal.  Today I need to get more than that done.  So while I am waiting for the trailer to warm up I will need to make a plan of attack.

I need to find a way to keep myself motivated but I’m not sure how to do that.  Something I need to think on this morning while things warm up.  Everyone is sleeping.  Last night all three dogs were really restless and couldn’t settle down even to sleep.  I don’t know if it was the storm or what.  I look out the window and see it is starting to snow harder.  That is my cue to get this wrapped up and get moving.  I will need to clean off my car etc.  Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s